So, some pll can give bribe,bt y to Obi @betiy *

olanma 29.06.10 - 07:09pm
Obi can u save us dis suspence! Talk. *

betiey 29.06.10 - 07:22pm
@Baff coz he's takn lng 2 ans n we cn cy he hs bn offlne! *

baffaraw 29.06.10 - 09:43pm
@ betty why do u think makes Obi takes longer time to responds. *

obitwice 30.06.10 - 04:53pm
@all i am sori iv bin having a poor net lately..wel wen i luk in a woman's eyes i c her passion for lv and hate distill in her eyes.just as she has d ability 2 lv she also has an immense ability 2 hate,i am learnin to avoid dat aspect f a lady dat has d tendency 2 hate..... *

baffaraw 30.06.10 - 04:55pm
I see @ Obi,bt am so suprise the way u insult me. tanx

obitwice 30.06.10 - 05:06pm
@baffaraw no hard feelings, i was hurt.remember dat we are men we shud b dia 4 each oda n nt let any lady c*m in btwn us.i am sori 4 my hard words,i stil appreciate ur presence here. Next time wen u hear sumtin alws ask frm d oda party b4 u conclude ok,dn't b quick 2 act just cz u heard frm one person.if u hear my own side f d story u wil undastnd y i tuk d decision i made.i hope u undastnd.one day u wil. *

olanma 30.06.10 - 07:09pm
Bafa. Did u hear wat obi said! He is sorry! I dont like problems at all. *

baffaraw 30.06.10 - 07:31pm
Obi i heard u nd no probs, i have nothng against u. Bt u shuld knw that no body tells me anything. *

obitwice 30.06.10 - 10:44pm
Its ok bro...d air is cleared...back 2 life. *

merlis 1.07.10 - 04:07am
Beaf,beaf,beaf.wats happening 2 ths group!yak! *

obitwice 1.07.10 - 09:08am
Hey merlis we are al cul,wats up wit ur studies?so tel us hw do u knw wen a man loves u...lol *

baffaraw 1.07.10 - 10:05am
@ merlis,nthng s cooking, wat do u wanna tell us? *

olanma 1.07.10 - 11:45am
Hey guys wats happening here! Hope you guys had a wonderful nite! As for me i slept like a baby. *

baffaraw 1.07.10 - 02:34pm
HW can u sleep like a baby as big as u are, well me i sleep like a Man.lol@ Obi, what do think? *

olanma 1.07.10 - 06:59pm
Baf gud to no dat u slept like a man doing wat you no best to do! Me aint doin such dat why i slept like a baby. *

baffaraw 1.07.10 - 07:16pm
What u were thinking s nt like that, Ola *

olanma 1.07.10 - 08:20pm
Baf. Wat was i thinking? *

obitwice 1.07.10 - 08:48pm
hahahaha...ola loves to sleep like a baby alws *

olanma 2.07.10 - 07:29am
Baf. Am waiting for your explanation!@ obi trust me i like sleeping like dat. *

obitwice 2.07.10 - 10:12am
@ola i guess i u nid it 4 ur personal nourishment *

olanma 2.07.10 - 05:19pm
Obi ur right! You no say d tin dey norish me die. *

baffaraw 22.09.10 - 10:48pm
@ olanma, watz up *

baffaraw 2.10.10 - 09:46am
hey, why ppl dont like posting in the group, where s every body? *

obitwice 2.10.10 - 09:41pm
hey baffa wats up? are u back? *

obitwice 26.01.11 - 05:09pm
a man tends to love more and protectively...lol

--
Sent on a phone using T9space.com *

rakel07 26.01.11 - 05:13pm
I disagree wt u.wl b bk 4 u *

rakel07 26.01.11 - 06:48pm
I tink dt s wrng obinna,personaly i lv my man n il do anytn 2 protect him from oda pryin eyes.if u lv smtn u v got 2 protect it jealously.n i dnt tink a man lvs more dan d lady.if a lady s set 2 lv sm1 she wl do dt wtout eva lukin out 2 any oda man n i blv u cnt say same 4 men. *

obitwice 26.01.11 - 07:29pm
my dear when it comes to love it wears many dimensions, for real women tend to love more as they are very emotional and it seems they are doing more of the loving , but i can tell u that men love more,lets take a few case scenarios, men have been known to pay the ultimate price for love and dat is with their life, a man lives all his life working and toiling for the woman in his life, just to give her a future and the protection she needs, he does everuthing humanly possible to put food on the tabla and most times he ends up losing his life in the bid to actualise dat. take for instance most of the accidents on the high way u will find out that young men are the victims cz they are alws on the move trying to make end meets, they make money they never get to enjoy, wen a man makes money its not for himself, he ends up using just 5% and the rest goes to his wife and children, think about it my frnds. how best can we describe love than the love christ has for us to die for our sins, so a man is likened as he is ready to die for his family.....its just that we are not too emotional and romntic like the ladies but we tend to show more love as it is natural that men will alws give out love cz dats wat we have and the lady is there to show support, like u once said rachel the bible say husbands love ur wife and wives honour ur husbands......food for thoughts...lol

--

bettmeg 27.01.11 - 04:01am
nw nw where do i start. okey obi u culd be ryt bt not in all situation does a man work or rather in ths 2oth century support comes frm both syds so i wuld call tat a sense of responsibility ok? coz as man works out there a woman is also working en still got rem her man en kids attension 24/7 so i bak up 4 woman got more love..... *

rakel07 27.01.11 - 04:25am
Tnx bett.responsibility n duty s nt lv.jst as a man hs his responsibility so does a woman.u wnt 2 count hw many women lose their lives daily in d proces of child labor?naa,they r quite dif. *

bettmeg 27.01.11 - 06:49am
rakel i feel u. dats true *

rakel07 27.01.11 - 06:56am
Absolutly *

obitwice 27.01.11 - 07:14am
wat do u actually define as responsibility?responsibility a man has an option to opt out of?are u realy positive that in this century women are strugulling alongside men?betty women can neva fit in to the throes and troubles a man gets in2 just to make ends meet, just a ahandful of women who are opprtuned to get good jobs but i tell u the other percentage are just residual incomes dey bring home, it takes the love of a man to knw he is responsible otherwise he can as well abandon it, haven't u seen such cases?let me tell u abiut motive,one can decide not to take care of his family and go out to catch his fun while they suffer and u will say he is iresponsible dats cz he does not hv his family at heart but a man dat loves his family will do all it takes to make them comfrtable and the motive behind it is love,as for women dieing out of pregnancy its a 9month thing, will u compare it to men whose lives are cut short everyday?lets reason in2 dat.i maintain my stand. men are to love women and women are there for support and nature has made it so.

--

bettmeg 27.01.11 - 07:28am
@obi challenging. wen ths man lay ths lady in bed en make beautiful kids wit her. was it decided or dicusd tat one day tat he gonna feel lyk quiting? so dear its sense of responsibility mixt up wit love coz a man can choose 2 feed en care 4 his family while he is out there wit sam1 he loves *

obitwice 27.01.11 - 07:39am
absolutely dear, u have come to my point, wat is the motive behind being responsible? the answer is love. and for correction dat a man sleeps outside does not mean that he loves the person outside more than his wife or family?why don't he just leave his family and be with the woman outside? NO cz his love is for his family and not that habinger outside taken his attention cz she has worked on his weakness dats just the simplest case scenario

--

6-<< 2-<

* Camdean Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Camdean

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search