WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Camdean - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Camdean > Topics

Subject: Latest Celebrity Gist
Replies: 31 Views: 1171

9ceboy 9.05.10 - 07:14am
if you wanna know any gist about local and foreign celebrity, just holla me ok! *

9ceboy 9.05.10 - 07:17am
Jackie to star in a bollywood film *

obitwice 9.05.10 - 09:14am
more of the news dare its like i am not good at this ends.... *

9ceboy 9.05.10 - 11:58am
ok, bro. *

9ceboy 9.05.10 - 12:11pm
Mike Ezuruonye, a nollywood actor, is getting married to Nkechi on may 22 this month. *

9ceboy 9.05.10 - 12:17pm
Wentorth Miller, popularly as micheal scofield, to guest star in a movie series Law & Order:SVU *

9ceboy 9.05.10 - 12:22pm
UniBen SUG demands N20m from Terry G cuz of the recent scandal he did for the Instituition. *

obitwice 9.05.10 - 12:25pm
Hmmnn..dats gud, i wish mike well n lukin 4ward 2 seein michael in law & order. Hv u watchd d legend of d seeker? If yes, do u knw if d season 3 is out. *

9ceboy 9.05.10 - 12:27pm
Jennifer Lopez says that having a baby is a blessing and she wants more. *

9ceboy 9.05.10 - 12:29pm
yeah brother, it's not yet out! *

9ceboy 9.05.10 - 12:33pm
Funke Akindele drops D'banj as lead actor in her latest coming movie, Ransome. And may feature Dare Art Alade *

9ceboy 9.05.10 - 12:37pm
Ajasa releases his nwe Alb*m 3rd Avenue lastweek feauture Dagrin, Psuma, YQ, and the rest. *

maye 9.05.10 - 12:39pm
i hv seen legend of the seeker n i hv nt fnshd watchn season 2,do u hv the cmplete season *

obitwice 9.05.10 - 12:41pm
@ maye i am watching the season 2 now, its so thrilling, can u believe i cudn't hv my breakfast cz i didn't want to miss a scene...holy mary help me....lol *

9ceboy 9.05.10 - 12:45pm
Wande tops Hip Hop World Awards nomination *

obitwice 9.05.10 - 12:49pm
wow thats great bro..keep up the good work.. *

obitwice 9.05.10 - 12:57pm
Colin Hanks is now a hubby. The actor son of Tom Hanks married publicist Samantha Bryant earlier today in Los Angeles, *

obitwice 9.05.10 - 12:58pm
The sixth time's the charm for Heidi Klum and Seal!

The couple celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary Sa ay evening by swapping vows at sunset on a beach in Costa Careyes, Mexico *

obitwice 9.05.10 - 01:04pm
The infiltration of Ghanaian actors in Nollywood is a hot issue in both countries Industry today; with some Nigerian actors blaming producers for engaging the services of Ghanaians (and rejecting Nigerians) due to low fees Ghanaians charge.A fortnight ago, Sallam Mumuni, CEO of Venus Film Production (Ghana) confirmed on TV3 (Ghana) that Nigerian producers included at least a Ghanaian face in Nollywood Movies, lately, in order to easily penetrate the market outside Africa.Honestly speaking, there is an element of jealousy among the Nigerian actors over the fact that Ghanaians are invading our industry. A fair amount of jealousy I don't see anything wrong with considering that this trend is new and people would always be skeptical about something new in the beginning. Personally, I don't have any problems with that, for the fact that we are all Africans, she says. *

obitwice 9.05.10 - 01:15pm
U.K' as she is fondly called by friends and colleagues started off as a model when she was an English Language undergraduate at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

Now married with a child, the actress came into the movie industry when she acted in Nneka the Pretty Serpent (Part II) as a goddess and later had her break when she starred in Glamour Girls (Part II):Career in actingI had always wanted to be an actress, but I first started as a model; fashion and photography. When I was at the university, the acting talent hadn't developed, but I prayed hard for it to grow. All I did then was to read about people in Hollywood but towards the end of my programme, I heard about Living in Bondage. I was quite young then, and by the time I went through the national youth service, the movie industry had somehow picked up quite a bit, and I was waited for an opportunity.Somewhere along the line, a friend took me for an audition and I got a role from Christian Michael. Unfortunately, we didn't produce the movie. But Kanayo O. Kanayo who had already become a star met me during the audition (he too was to be part of the first movie). So when it was time to produce Nneka the Pretty Serpent (Part II), they said they were looking for a fine girl who would be able to interpret the role of the goddess. Kanayo remembered me, and asked them to look for me, they found me and that was it. *

obitwice 9.05.10 - 01:17pm
It is rated as the third largest industry movie industry in the world after Hollywood in the USA and Bollywood in India. Nollywood as the Nigerian film industry is called, is a revolution that enables the production of African films with rather minimal resources. In just over a decade, the industry has grown from basically nothing to an industry worth circa 250 a year with so many people looking up to it for sustenance. Nollywood.com believes that some three hundred producers churn out between 500 and 1000 movies a year. The simplicity of the plots depicting the realities of every day life, corruption from high and low, prostitution, occultic deals, love, and romance amongst others as well as the affordable nature of the prices makes for huge consumption of Nollywood products. Products of Nollywood have transcended Nigerian and African borders and are today found all over the world. *

9ceboy 10.05.10 - 02:34am
the legend of seeker that i watched finished in season one after the seeker completes his mission. *

obitwice 10.05.10 - 04:27am
Dare in season one he had 2 kill, king lord rahl, in season 2 , its d keeper of the underworld who wants 2 extinct d human race is who he must defeat t o save d human race, and 2 do so he has to find d stone of tears,dats d only way 2 seal d crack dat alows d keeper communicate frm d undaworld to the midlands,its a must watch for al logicaly minded. *

9ceboy 10.05.10 - 04:34am
ok bro, am yet to watch season two then... *

9ceboy 10.05.10 - 04:35am
Dagrin is dead!!! Fanz mourn him. *

obitwice 10.05.10 - 06:18am
ya dagrin, we will all miss him....RIP *

9ceboy 13.05.10 - 08:55am
Spartacus, the latest series movie's main actor, spartacus is having cancer and he's been on treatment now, and that is delaying the shot of the movie's second season. *

obitwice 13.05.10 - 10:21am
really is it very intrestenin dare? tell me more about it. *

9ceboy 14.05.10 - 07:19pm
Spartacuz is the latest adventure movie series now bro. it's all a about a powerful, strong and the best gladiator slave. *

9ceboy 14.05.10 - 07:25pm
Jack bauer, the main character of the series movie, 24, is gonna die in the most last episode of season 8, but he's gonna avenge for the death of his former girlfriend, Renee. the last episode will be shown on FOX TV on May 24. *

9ceboy 14.05.10 - 07:27pm
Akon wants to star in a bollywood film. *

obitwice 15.05.10 - 06:09am
Oh dare tnks 4 d update, i just bought d new season 8. *

* Camdean Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Camdean

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits