WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Camdean - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Camdean > Topics

Subject: what do u think?????
Replies: 23 Views: 902

obitwice 5.05.10 - 08:56am
There is this guy that had a galfrnd bak in d university days, dey were so much in love..that they cud stay a day witout each oda, after graduation, no job 4 d guy out of desperation he went in2 drugs and in his 1st attempt he was arrested& imprisoned, evrtbdy taught he was dead, his gal waited for him for over 5yrs hoping he wud c*m bak, den lv came her way and she started preparin 4 her weddin and on the day she went to buy the weddin gown wit her friend she met this her long lost love in the bank! wat a big shock..now the point is they are seeing each other now, and the gal is confused as this guy is back and ok and wants to marry her, she is in a dilema, shud she go for her true love or marry this new guy in her life.. *

carmpies 5.05.10 - 09:16am
it depends *

obitwice 5.05.10 - 09:37am
baby say something, wat do u mean by it depends????/ *

maye 5.05.10 - 10:00am
wht ws the guy doing in a bnk?is he stable enough *

rakel07 5.05.10 - 10:18am
Marry d new guy *

sexinad 5.05.10 - 10:34am
First this young lady need to be honest with herself.She need to find out who she really love n want to spend the rest of her life with *

rakel07 5.05.10 - 10:37am
Exept she does nt lv ds new guy,choosin shld nt b a problem *

maye 5.05.10 - 11:00am
was she doin dat 2 frgt hm or is he the same prsn he lvd,mybe jail chngd hm *

obitwice 5.05.10 - 11:15am
@ s*xinad i think i agree with u, cz its not easy especially we with wat u feel, she loves her old guy so much that she was willing to wait for 5 years, she is beginning to love the new guy b4 the old one came around and so she is in a fix, follow her true love or be with the new guy cz its not his fault all this are happening, shud she ditch him and break his heart for loving her genuinly or take the other option of marrying the new guy and live a life knowing her real love is out there...its daisy... *

obitwice 5.05.10 - 11:18am
@ maye, the guy went to lok for money though he joined the wrong trade and he got cut in the web and he serverd got a good deal and came home for his love...so wat cwill she do?...two lives are involved here...true love and pity?which does she choose?... *

emylinks 5.05.10 - 11:23am
Hmmm!Its a very difficulty task for d lady.I think dis question goes to d ladies to answer. *

rakel07 5.05.10 - 12:10pm
Emy dnt try 2 dogde d question.wat if its a guy,answer it fm dt perspective.obi u r talkin of 2 tins ere.did she fal 4 d second guy out of pity?if dt is d case she shld go 4 true lv.but wat if in a case wen she s alredy maried n pregnant 4 d 2nd guy,do u stl fl she shld go 4 d 1st guy *

obitwice 5.05.10 - 01:24pm
@rakel wat am sayin is dat she is in lv wit her old guy,nw she is tryin 2 acept a new lv ,nw wud she go 4 her lv or stay wit d new guy so she does hurt him?dat wud b marryin out f pity, it quite a hard task... *

rakel07 5.05.10 - 03:37pm
Its quite hard bt i wld rada marry out of lve *

merlis 5.05.10 - 04:31pm
@obi is this a tale o it happened? ok,why didnt the lady visit ths guy wen she realy knew her loved one was behind bars,wea was she? Is she sure ths guy has changed complitely,he was doing drugs n was jaild,in jail we hav teachers,is she sure whether he is the super maniac of drugs or was tought somethng else like robbery,murder,terrorism,hijack or the bible.pipo who do drugs r animals am telling u.again they meet at the bank! Isnt that strange!wat was he up 2.gotten a new job,robbery?! Let ths lady thnk.shune ua eyes! If she decided 2 move on let her minds too move on though they say better the devil u knw than an angle u dnt.that devil wil kil u,better an angel wil pretend.go 4 ua new love girl *

obitwice 5.05.10 - 04:56pm
@merlis it did happen as i am speakin 2 u d person involvd is readin d comments here,d guy in question joined d drug biz aftr several attempts 2 get a gud job,he got arrestd on his first trip,nobdy knew he was arrestd ,n cz he cudn't contact his family evry1 tuk him 4 dead..a woman's hrt is an ocean f deep secrets n emotions, they shared a lot n had great dreams...dat was y she waited on him 4 five years..turnin several men down until it seemed her long lost lv is gone4 gud n al of a sudden d grtst miricale f her life hapnd, here he is a more organisd n responsible guy,dat old feelin resurfaced on sightin him....as the sayin goes True love never dies. *

merlis 5.05.10 - 05:10pm
All that went away wth the wind.let her move on.love came her way wen she was desperate,so wil the guy! *

carmpies 5.05.10 - 05:15pm
id say if dat guy has changd 4 da beta y nt try again.cz if she marries da new guy nd thinkin abt da 1st lv.dan shes cheatin bigtime.let go of da new guy let him find sum1 who truely lvs him.and da old lv ego gt bruisd cz she had moni nd he nt,it was out of a desperate act he did wat he did,i believe. *

obitwice 5.05.10 - 06:07pm
Carmen baby rite on point bt won't she b hurtin d new guy who loves her wit al his hrt and is lookin 4ward 2 a blissful life wit her..gosh! It wud devastate him, it wud kil his soul. *

carmpies 6.05.10 - 07:21am
bbe she sud ratha let hm go b4 marryin hm.the marraige wnt work.da fites nd hates wil start,wat marriage wud dat b?cz if were me,wel nt dat dats eva gona hapnd,i wud go 4 m old lv again,bt only if his changd 4 da beta.believe m da marriage wnt work.ive seen it 2 many times here at hme. *

obitwice 6.05.10 - 07:51am
I also hold d same view cz true feelings neva die,cz she wud only marry d new guy out of pity dat she doesn't want 2 hurt him aftr stayin by herside,helpin her deal wit her pains.. *

carmpies 6.05.10 - 08:48am
precisely honeybear *

obitwice 6.05.10 - 09:07am
yep liefie *

* Camdean Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Camdean

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits